Thread: Superhub Internet issues.
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2018, 19:18   #41
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Re: Internet issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
My vivid 200 (wired) has been maxing out around 100Mbps for a week or so now.

And it occasionally drops out altogether. The helpdesk does resets, but say there is "a problem in the area" whilst the local area shows no faults.
There is a "local capacity fault" (F006551532) but no idea what is wrong or when it's going to be fixed.

Meanwhile another thing has been bugging me:

I switch off my PC up to a few times a day. Never a problem after reboot, the internet connection is always solid (if at half speed).

EXCEPT:

Switch on the PC after turning on the modem at the start of the day, or after the connection dropped out due to VM fiddling to fix the local fault, and Windows says there is no internet connection. I have to go into Network Connections, LAN Status, run a diagnostic which then allows me to Reset The LAN. Then it's all OK again.
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote