View Single Post
Old 17-03-2018, 23:55   #3
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Netgear USB control center

I'll try that thanks, My pc is connected via Ethernet cable the rest are wifi. but the printer is a wifi one as well. Do you think the 2 are conflicting wifi and Ethernet from printer to router?

I've noticed when something needs to be printed out, there are 2 options Epson ET-2550 (network) and Epson ET-2550. The one that has the Network next to it doesn't appear to work and just holds the print in print jobs while I have to select the other in order for the printer to print.

Will have a look at the other computers thanks
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote