View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 21:08   #5019
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

fantastic. DC might not care as long as they make a profit but I am well chuffed for Black Panther and Marvel. It proves a point that if you care and do a good job then you get rewarded for it.

As an example, when I saw Avengers 1 at the cinema I came out feeling like I had been blown away. Everything about it was excellent; we had these characters with their stories and history which we already knew about who were being brought together for the first time. Because Marvel didn't have to worry about who the characters were and their back story they could focus on the main story of the film and the interactions between the characters and that is what makes a Marvel film. In contrast (and to keep it brief) I walked out of Justice League happy that I had seen Wonder Woman again but also feeling hollow and like I had seen a movie about fluff.

They are at opposite ends of the spectrum and it baffles me that after all this time DC hasn't been able to bang some heads and sort this out. Get Christopher Nolan back ffs and make him franchise chief.

It looks like it is going to break some records so if you are interested in the stats have a look at this article:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme.../#224472cc213f

Last edited by General Maximus; 26-02-2018 at 21:14.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote