View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 13:33   #15
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: BT Sports on Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Just switched from Virgin to Sky and was wondering if I should sub to BT Sports,having seen the cost I don't think I'll bother,too pricey. As others have said it really isn't better for the customer to have sport on more than one provider. I might just ring them up though and see if they'll do me a deal.
The joys of having an open system like satellite. Like it or not subscribing to BT Sports in this way there are no deals to be done, so no reductions to be had, as neither BT nor Sky will gain anything by you subscribing to both services.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote