View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 23:17   #1
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute
BT Sports on Sky

Hi Guys,

I've recently switched my TV from VM to Sky and have been considering adding BT Sports to my package. I've seen the price for the BT Sport HD pack is £23.99 (plus £15 activation!!) for Sky customers which is fairly pricey as I've no real interest in the Champions League and would only really want BT Sport 1 & 2 for the EPL and FA Cup games.

I see BT customers can opt for a BT Sport Lite option and just get BT Sport 1 but it looks like us Sky customers have to have all or nothing.

Before I ring up and end up with one of the offshore contact centres, I just wondered whether any of you guys had been in touch with BT to ask a similar question as to whether you can split the channels?

Or failing that, has anyone had any joy getting any offers from them for a reduced rate on the full pack?

Thanks in advance
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote