View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 09:06   #1932
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRoad View Post
Same old Scaremongering. We're being constantly talked down by the BT campaign as being incapable of running our own affairs. Really, I find it hard to believe that an innovative, resource rich, country such as ours wouldn't thrive.
Cut through the BS from the politicians and the choice is clear - an interdependent, independence or a vague promise of Super devolution.
Don't you realise that the status quo isn't an option?
Look if you believe every possible drawback of voting Yes is scaremongering then you're not on the fence. You've made up your mind even if you don't it yet. You're a Yes voter.

As I said I don't see what there is to discuss at this point. Derek gives his view, and a article, about the possible drawbacks of implementing a postal service in a largely rural country and you dismiss it as 'same old scaremongering'. If I were to point out the drawbacks of the currency union it would be 'same old scaremongering'.

You either believe Yes or you don't.

BTW In the Banksy cartoon, assume it's real, the girl is scared of the rat. Not shouting at it. That's why she is a little girl.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote