View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 09:00   #1931
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
They do it but with vastly increased costs. I'd prefer not paying £3 to send a Christmas card to relatives down south.

It's not scaremongering it's showing the yes camp want independence whatever the cost.

VAT on everything? - Worth it to get away from Westminster
Huge increases in communication costs - Worth it to get away from Westminster
Tax rises to fund a 'fairer society' - Worth it to get away from Westminster

Salmond, having moved on from admiring Ireland and Iceland since they are basket cases, now wants to be like Norway only without the huge cost of living increases.
The whole yes camp is deluded and dangerous enough to trot out any story with no care for the long impact. I mean they are happy to associate themselves with that wings over Scotland lunatic despite his 9/11 and Hillsborough comments.

---------- Post added at 08:44 ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 ----------

He's pledged to renationalise it, just like most pledges the costs haven't been thought of.
Same old Scaremongering. We're being constantly talked down by the BT campaign as being incapable of running our own affairs. Really, I find it hard to believe that an innovative, resource rich, country such as ours wouldn't thrive.
Cut through the BS from the politicians and the choice is clear - an interdependent, independence or a vague promise of Super devolution.
Don't you realise that the status quo isn't an option?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yes mouse.jpg (67.0 KB, 12 views)
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote