View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 19:20   #7363
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I don't understand where you are coming from here.

I think most people will acknowledge that Sky has a reputation for high prices and Amazon the reverse.

Why would I be concerned about the size of Amazon? That sounds to me more of a political view. I am concerned about customer experience
You sure about that?.

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

Quote:
I don't understand where you are coming from here.

I think most people will acknowledge that Sky has a reputation for high prices and Amazon the reverse.

Why would I be concerned about the size of Amazon? That sounds to me more of a political view. I am concerned about customer experience.
You need to get out more as your obsession with politics is rubbing off on your thinking.

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

Quote:
Almost without a doubt. That doesn't necessarily mean that higher prices will follow. Although if the winners were indeed Sky and BT, they probably would rise!
Higher prices will follow end of...

---------- Post added at 19:20 ---------- Previous post was at 19:17 ----------

Quote:
Amazon are giving a pretty good customer service and lower prices. That's good enough for me.

Their raisin d'etre, of course, is profit. I know that to some, profit is a dirty word, but the mods don't seem to mind.
Profit will always come before customer service and lower prices and the sooner you realise that then we will move on to lesson B tomorrow.