View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 19:23   #1278
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
More evidence - as if we needed it - that the BBC stands for Brexit Broadcasting Corporation.
They have an uncanny ability to fill their studio audience almost exclusively with leave voters.
What an absolute cop out and you know it.

I think Michelle Dewberry on that QT panel, makes a very valid point about remainers, going on about that we should not be going for a 'hard or extreme brexit'.

Like Michelle was saying, if you sell a house and buy and move in to another, you don't go back to sleep in your old house and bedroom, it is just absolutely ludicrous all these suggestions from remainers that yes, we are leaving, but not really because you want to keep our foot in the EU door. This is not what the majority voted for.

I have said this and I am going to say this again. There is no soft or hard brexit because leaving means exactly that, no silly connections or strings attached, no single market please or any other variance of it. Leave means leave and that is what needs to happen and it cannot happen any quicker, as far as I am concerned.

And Diane Abbott is a disgrace for an MP, every time she opens her racist fat gob, more and more long standing Labour voters turn away from the party. Labour are in for a thrashing at this snap election and it is going to serve them bloody right.

And Lib Dem, Tim Farron, that imbecile would have us rejoin the EU in a heart beat, however, his party is getting some backlash just now for his own personal views about gay people being 'sinners'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7690771.html

Quote:
Tim Farron has been attacked for suggesting that gay people are sinners.

The Liberal Democrat leader has been pitching his party as the natural place for people who want to oppose Brexit, arguing that his is the only party offering a home to remain voters. But much attention has been turned to his views on the LGBT community, which have been the subject of much concern in recent years.

That came to a head once again when Mr Farron was interviewed on Channel 4 News and refused to deny that he thought that homosexuality is a sin. He said that he would not “make theological announcements”.