Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2019, 23:14   #7170
djfunkdup
NoT 1oF tHe UsUaLSuSpeCtS

Services: Hyper-Optic 1Gig
djfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpack
Re: Brexit

Head explode lol ? Mate i'm as chilled as Penguins nuts ... The scottish vote to stay in the UK went my way and the vote to leave the EU went my way .. what the hell have i got to be stressed about lol

---------- Post added at 23:11 ---------- Previous post was at 23:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
If you bother to read the thread (I know, it’s asking a lot) that part of conversation goes back to “once in a lifetime”. You can reframe it out of ignorance if you like, but it neither invalidates nor negates my point to Pierre.

At least you’ve stopped your countdown that was an hour out all along. Might be out by more if Jeremy Hunt is correct.

https://howmanydaystill.com/its/brexit-6 xx

---------- Post added at 23:14 ---------- Previous post was at 23:11 ----------

Anyway moving on i'm not getting into an argument.. Trifle time ..Blueberry and Blackberry tonight .. Lovin it Lovin it