View Single Post
Old 23-05-2020, 10:46   #31
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
So the facts are he did nothing illegal and broke no rules,Thanks for clearing that up Den
Are you not forgetting a few things papa.

Here are a few reminders for you as remember these are not my words but the words of the PM and government ministers.

Quote:
Announcing school closures at a Downing Street briefing on 18 March, Boris Johnson urged families not to turn to older relatives to look after children.
Quote:
He said: “Children should not be left with older grandparents or older relatives who may be particularly vulnerable. I know that’s going to be difficult too and I want to thank families for their sacrifice at this difficult time.”
Quote:
At a No 10 briefing on 27 April, the health secretary, Matt Hancock, said: “We understand the impact of not being able to hug your closest family. It affects us all too. We just hope we can get back to that as soon as possible. The best way we can get there, the fastest way, is for people to follow the rules.”
Quote:
Even now that lockdown rules have been eased slightly, visiting friends or family in their own homes is still off-limits. The current guidance states: “As with before, you cannot visit friends and family in their homes.”
Quote:
“If you are showing coronavirus symptoms, or if you or any of your household are self-isolating, you should stay at home - this is critical to staying safe and saving lives.”