View Single Post
Old 24-09-2019, 13:27   #419
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Boris made an unwise political decision that has now been ruled unlawful, that does not make him corrupt.

I was shocked he made this move when it was announced that Parliament was going to be prorogued and I just knew, those on the Remain side, fighting tooth and nail would rally against him through the courts and they did and they won.
Does your first statement not suggest a level of ineptitude?

As i see it we have (in my view) either a corrupt politician who deliberately tried to stop parliament from performing due process. Or, we have an inept politician incapable of performing his duties to the standard required.