Thread: PS5 thread
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 23:26   #13
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PS5 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Using it in boost mode on a q080p tv I can't say it's that quiet, the fans do kick in majorly. If I turn off boost and it's essentially just running games the same as the standard console then it's pretty quiet. Boost still uses all the extra cpu and gpu power to output a better experience.

Yes that's still my ID although currently not able to login. I forgot my psn was linked to my old ntlworld email which I no longer have. So can't reset my password. Sony won't let me change the email ID as I can't send them a copy of my passport as it's expired and I don't have a drivers licence. Trying to sort something out though.
Good luck getting it back, might be easier just renewing your passport if that is the only way, this is why it is a bad idea to use ISP email addresses for signing into places.

I recommend using LASTPASS with all your passwords then you never have to remember and everything is more secure.

If/when you get it back setup 2fa with your mobile for recovery.