View Single Post
Old 17-06-2013, 14:51   #6927
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Cheers Jo, I recieved my results just before last Christmas from my assessment. I then requested an ESA65a (or 85a) form to find out the results and for how long I was awarded for and it was for 1 year. I think most are for one year before you get re assessed.

So I'm looking (or rather not looking) forward to go through it all again around September time, just in time for Christmas again. Luckily I did the ESA50 form on a pdf so hopefully just a case of reprinting it out and sending it straight off with the same letters from the GPs and consultants as nothing will have changed for the better (I'm not sure they understand what degenerative means).

The stress of it all is crazy you can never relax or take anything for granted.

It's the ones that have to go through the medicals and the appeals I really feel sorry for. How I'd cope with going through that I don't know. The waiting is terrible.