View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 20:45   #557
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
So something isn't allowed here then. I get the point he might be able to be mentioned in different topics, but I bet that topic would be soon moderatored for being off topic if it went on too long. Seems a silly rule to have that we aren't allowed a thread on him, yet your allowed to call people all names under the sun because you don't agree with them (not forum related, just people in general to do with the EU). I think that's partly were peanut is going with this and I agree with him if it is.
No it's not a silly rule to have, none of our rules are silly.

If I gave the nod for a new Trump topic, within the week, it would be hundreds of posts of argumentative hate, "Trump's a moron, Trump's a orange buffoon, Trump's an idiot and so on...

Boring. The forum can do without that kind of crap and I rightfully closed the Trump thread because of the following:

My thread.

And.... the following clause in our sites terms of use:

We may, for content management purposes, close a thread. This would usually be because the discussion in the thread is not moving along, users are not covering new points, or that the discussion is going around in circles. We would also consider whether the discussion is interesting or motivates participation in the context of the forum subject matter.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote