View Single Post
Old 28-02-2021, 13:23   #68
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Sky Cinema and Entertainment UHD to launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
That’s right, and I couldn’t get customer services to give me a further deal once the 18 months ran out. Big shame. So I’m now having to get Sky Cinema via Now TV and I have reduced the (stupendously high) broadband speed to get the price down.

I’m sorry, I’m not a skinflint, but £130+ is way too high and I will not pay it. I want streaming packages, not channel packages. That would be far better value, and with everything in UHD!

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:59 ----------

Understood, gaz, thank you.
Next weeks winning lottery numbers would be nice too.

Pining for products that don’t exist will only end in extreme disappointment as will cutting your nose off to spite your face by going down the mix and match Now TV/Virgin TV and broadband route.

The reality is, despite all your protestations, you continue to pay Virgin because it delivers good value, against a product that is only hypothetical in your own mind.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote