View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 21:00   #64
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Sky Cinema and Entertainment UHD to launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgollop View Post
Of the course the actual monthly price for existing Ultimate Oomph customers is actually £139 a month after the introductory offer
That’s right, and I couldn’t get customer services to give me a further deal once the 18 months ran out. Big shame. So I’m now having to get Sky Cinema via Now TV and I have reduced the (stupendously high) broadband speed to get the price down.

I’m sorry, I’m not a skinflint, but £130+ is way too high and I will not pay it. I want streaming packages, not channel packages. That would be far better value, and with everything in UHD!

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaz82 View Post
True, but to be fair the Sky quote above includes introductory offers too so it was just a comparison of current advertised pricing.
Understood, gaz, thank you.