Thread: Superhub Please Help - Modem Mode
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2021, 15:08   #9
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Please Help - Modem Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamTG View Post
I reckon that the TP-Link may just not be compatible with the Hub
Things don't work like that. I don't want to sound overly harsh but I genuinely think it is more of a case of you have no idea about networking and what you are doing. I hate to say it because I have always been a staunch advocate of people buying their own proper routers but in this instance I think you'll be better off returning your router and putting the shub back in router mode. The entire reason shubs exist is to provide a user friendly experience for non-tech savvy peeps like yourself.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote