View Single Post
Old 15-01-2020, 09:27   #130
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S Assassinates Top Iranian General

Quote:
Quote from Chris:
As if to prove nothing has really changed in Iran, they’re now trying to arrest the person who filmed the missile strike.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51114945
If in doubt shoot the messenger.

I wonder what will happen to the newscasters that resigned over having to lie for many years?

Quote:
Quote from International Business Times:
Two news anchors at the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) resigned from their jobs amid the calling for the ouster of current government leaders, following the admission to "unintentionally" shooting down of a Ukrainian passenger plane.

Zara Khatami and Saba Rad thanked their followers for their unwavering support. “Thank you for your support in all years of my career. I announce that after 21 years working in radio and tv, I cannot continue my work in the media. I cannot,” Rad said, per The Guardian. “Thank you for accepting me as anchor until today. I will never get back to TV. Forgive me,” Khatami stated.

Gelare Jabbari, who quit her job some time ago, also apologized to her followers on social media. On Sunday, the former television presenter asked her supporters to forgive her for several years of promulgating falsehoods and fabricated stories on behalf of the Iranian government.

“It was very hard for me to believe that our people have been killed. Forgive me that I got to know this late. And forgive me for the 13 years I told you lies,” Jabbari wrote on Instagram. However, the media personality’s profile was deactivated just a few hours after the posting. The Iranian government has yet to comment on Jabbari’s claims.

If I were them I'd be getting out pronto.