Thread: US Timeline The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 21:15   #62
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Mandalorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I don't know what to make of it tbh, I want to say it was good/okay and I would give it a 6.5/10. It wasn't bad but it could have been soooooooooooo much better. We should have had the story and flashbacks of the Mandalorian from episode 8 in episode 1 and then they could have built on it each episode throughout the season and we could have seen him growing up and going through his training. We wouldn't have had the cacky <30 minute episodes and by the end of the season we would have known who he was and still had the Yoda story line to continue in season 2. As it stands at the moment we have had a full season and know nothing about nothing. To me it is like the A-team, Airwolf or old BSG where the same thing happens every week just in a different setting. I expected more given the calibre of the writers/directors/producers involved.
Im starting to wonder if there is anything you actually like.

You seem to have far too many expectations for things that are simply designed to entertain, and do so.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote