Thread: US Timeline Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2018, 21:53   #128
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Game of Thrones

Quote:
What’s in store for the final season of Game of Thrones? Recently, star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau spoke with Variety about filming the eighth and final season of the HBO TV show.

In the interview, Coster-Waldau revealed he’s shot his last scene for Game of Thrones and the cast and crew have gone all out for the final season:

“I’m not 100% done, but I’ve shot the last scene with me. We’ve worked harder than ever before. We spent twice as much shooting these six episodes than we did on two full seasons before. No expense has been spared. We’ve gone all in.”
The whole season is going to be epic and I imagine the sheer scale of the scenes and battles we are going to see are going to take your breath away if they are spending four times as much on it. I bet it going to break some viewing records for having a higher finishing audience than starting audience (or whatever you call it) and probably the most watched series finale ever.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote