View Single Post
Old 28-05-2014, 14:55   #1976
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: what game are you playing

Lol at Bogof, the PS4 compared to a high spec PC isn't a comparison.*

I understand your comparison about wolfenstein being on rails, but that's crazy to say it's unbearable as most games are but with Wolf it's exactly how it should be. Still it's bound to be crap if you're playing a FPS on a console, lol. But even Watch Dogs in on rails as you so call it. Drive A-B, do a mission and repeat - outcome the is the same.

* There are issues with Watch Dog on the PC as it stands, people are reporting stuttering when driving, probably something to do with a high amount of Vram needed.
There was a day one fix and Nvidia has already released a optimised driver to help with the game. I have notice very occasionally the odd stutter but nothing as bad as day one and I'm sure it'll be fixed in time. My comp handles it very well (GTX780ti). I must admit when driving using cockpit view with everything on ultra is really looks amazing.

You are right the PS4 version is better than the XB1 (not just because of the extra content), I really hoped the XB1 would redeem themselves over the PS4 but I'm starting to worry and feel sorry for XB1 owners now. Just not good enough.

But the game itself is good, lovely to look at, the usual play as in GTA, driving kills the game unfortunately, I just wished they spent more time on that aspect as you will be doing a lot of it. 20 odd hours play is plenty as GTA 5 was THE biggest disappointment ever when it came to completion time.

To be honest I'm enjoying slow driving and exploring the map more than the missions which isn't exactly how it's supposed to be.