View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 14:19   #5175
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Yes I have Jo, in fact just yesterday hubby said that I no longer need someone speaking for me and he is so very proud on the way I have handled things and admires me in taking advice in where I found the strength within me, the way I have changed totally benefits me and mine and maybe I should I have taken these steps long ago but I can't change what's been done, the past is the past and as I have been told it is ok to glance back but just glance and don't dwell on it believe me this was the best advice given.

My sister is telling my Dad that she thinks I'm acting up and using my illness while this may have bothered me to the point of being totally miserable and crying. Where as I'm now at the point of actually laughing at how bizarre her views are along with the fact my Dad either believing them or having doubt on what I'm saying but that is not my problem as I can't change what he chooses to believe.

What I just do not understand how they think even I can fake blood tests, mri scan, crp level etc.

All I'm saying I must be far smarter than I realised LOL plus if she thinks this will either guilt trip me into jumping when jump is shouted or withdrawing myself from my Dad and jeopardising the relationship we now have then she will be disappointed on both accounts. The day's of me jumping for any ones attention are long gone I'm pleased to say.

The problem here is I now say no to my Dad which now put's pressure on her to either do or don't.

My Dad has now accepted the new me something I don't think she can as you know I have totally blocked her out my life and that is the problem she can no longer use her tried and tested variety of manipulation techniques any longer with me and I truly believe that is the real problem not me being ill, plus she knows nothing about me or mine the only thing she knows about me and my family is what my Dad chooses to tell her and trust me I only let my Dad know things now on a need to know basis and have done for a number of months now.