View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 12:22   #313
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Maybe it's not illegal to omit things in warrant applications just bad behaviour?
It’s not about just omitting things, it’s what was used to justify using FISA. What’s being alleged is, they were using a phony and weak unsubstantiated source and then using a media report on the Dossier, in the case, ‘Yahoo News’ to corroborate it, on the FISA Application, when it was Steele who covertly leaked to Yahoo, then got found out he did that. I would say is illegal, but I’m not only one saying it it’s obtaining the FISA illegitimately, to then spy on an American, Carter Page.

Carter Page himself has asked to see the FISA Application on him, he put in a Freedom of information request to the Department of justice and he’s heard nothing back for months.

The fundamental purpose it seems and what appears, is that a coup d'etat, was being attempted, to delegitimise, the duly elected President of the United States. That’s a treasonous act.

---------- Post added at 12:22 ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Never mind Hugh there's a few of us that are 'wrong as usual' ! It's a select club, enjoy
When I levy that at you, it’s usually because you are or have been wrong, multiple times, simples.