View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 08:20   #310
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
They renewed the FISA warrant 3 times in a period during the election and past Trump's inauguration.

You missed the word in the bolded bit above, the word, illegally!

That's a major issue and hardly just a conspiracy. Abusing the FISA Courts to SPY, illegally!

The Memo was highlighting this issue mainly.
I'm not a lawyer and even if I was I wouldn't know the inner workings of FISA courts but according the the CBS link above it doesn't allege a federal crime. Maybe it's not illegal to omit things in warrant applications just bad behaviour?

All this is also if we're taking the Republicans at their word that the memo doesn't exclude anything. If, for example, the warrant contained other information then the circumstances might change.