View Single Post
Old 22-12-2016, 13:24   #6
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Sky Q problems on Watchdog tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Apparently, Sky Q is beset with technical problems and they are difficult to contact when things go wrong.

I'm currently keeping my VM service under review following unprecedented problems over 2016, so am interested if Sky customers have experienced the claims made in this programme. It's the first item in the show:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0876d69
I'd be wary of forming an opinion on a product based on a TV programme, for the same reason that I'd be wary of forming an opinion based on what I read in various forums.

Simply put, people are more likely to say something if something goes wrong. If the service or product functions exactly as specified, why should people say anything? They are getting exactly what they pay for.

If the product, service or the company providing fails, that's when people will speak up.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote