Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2018, 10:36   #5433
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

@Damien - you say that the “young people are angry”. And here’s the problem: young people get angry at that age about matters that wouldn’t trouble them later, in particular when they are wiser and less altruistic.

Anyway, there was a referendum in 2016 and the result was clear. LEAVE. But some of the losers want to upstage that decision and I find that to be undemocratic.

As to the parliamentarians, I wish a pox upon them, particularly Labour for being totally unhelpful to the nation in their own political interest.

---------- Post added at 10:36 ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
Like mp Anna Soubry mp for Broxtow

the people of broxtow voted 45.4% remain and 54.6% leave in the referendum
she has never accepted the result in fact she's gone out of her way to overturn it .
.... and she needs speaking to.

My advice is at your risk.