View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 20:09   #1065
diddy1
Inactive

diddy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

I was Just on my way home listening to Chris Evans and the news reader on there spoke to the CEO of Phorm and according to him, that we the public have voted for this in huge amounts with our internet providers with all the on line polls we have filled in?????

She asked him why there was so many objections in forums against this if that was the case, he replied if any thing Phorm have not explained there self fully to what they can offer, He also stated that there is no way any one could be identified as we all get this random number.

The news reader said to him so if any person was looking at terrorism would they inform the police, his answer was no because they dont hold any information.

Am i convinced that this guy was telling the truth.... Not a chance in a million years would i believe him.

He also stated they were soon to go live, and we would know when it happens as we would see a a page filled with what ever garbage they want us to believe.

I would love to hear this guy in a debate with more internet savvy people rather than some ill informed news reader.