View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 12:53   #485
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
He has been accused of it many times over by the Democrats and what he calls the Fake News Media, CNN etc, who actually got many stories on him wrong.

---------- Post added at 11:47 ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 ----------

It does actually say in the indictment report that there were Russian campaign groups holding Anti-Trump rallies too. A point you conveniently missed.

But the key information in the reports says none of the interference had any impact on the result! Another point you conveniently decided to miss.

Finally, Your obsession with apologies, is pathetic. Especially where there are none warranted, you never apologise when you’re frequently wrong on this forum, which is quite often, including the above posting, where you have selectively ignored to include relevant stuff, but you haven’t because it does not suit your agenda.
My post above is totally accurate, and I'm not too proud to apologise when I've got things wrong either.