View Single Post
Old 24-09-2019, 13:29   #420
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
It's hardly lies. You clearly don't know the definition of corrupt if you can't see the link.
There is no link.

Again, for your benefit, the SC did not say in their ruling that he lied, they stopped short of ruling him doing this, they said there was no justifiable reasons for the prorogation, in Lady Hale's own words, "Blank sheet of paper", that to me doesn't say Boris lied.

So stop trying to throw the corruption label back on Boris because it does not wash, the EU is corrupt and undemocratic.

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Does your first statement not suggest a level of ineptitude?
It's Boris Johnson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees
As i see it we have (in my view) either a corrupt politician who deliberately tried to stop parliament from performing due process. Or, we have an inept politician incapable of performing his duties to the standard required.
Sorry but I refer you back to the courts ruling, no mention of corrupt or lies. Words matter in rulings.