View Single Post
Old 24-09-2019, 13:04   #411
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
'The Court is bound to conclude, therefore, that the decision to advise Her Majesty to prorogue Parliament was unlawful because it had the effect of frustrating or preventing the ability of Parliament to carry out its constitutional functions without reasonable justification.

It's there, in black and white. Your beloved Boris attempted to subvert and stop due democratic process from occurring. If that's not corrupt then i don't know what is ?
Excuse me, he is not my Beloved Boris, I didn't vote for him and he was not my choice for PM, so less of this tone.

Secondly, I have not passed any personal view, other than I expected this kind of judgement.

Thirdly, Governments are tested all the time on the law, it does not make them corrupt, this is the basis of checks and balances within our unwritten "Constitution", to stop them acting in a corrupt way. So you are also indeed wrong.