Thread: General Channels switched to MPEG4
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2019, 18:14   #18
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Channels switched to MPEG4

CO67 has this week been closedown by Virgin Media UK.

Two Channels has been added to C065 (Still in MPEG2)

-Sky Hits (Moves from CO69)
-Sky Sports Racing (Moves from CO67)

The following channels has been readded to CO69:

-NDTV India
-NDTV Spice
-NDTV Good Times

Q: WHY DID I HAVE TO RESET MY FAVOURITES CHANNELS FOR SKY SPORTS RACING?
A: Virgin Media UK has this week (Found on April 24th) has moved all channels listed on this post to new streams (But still broadcasting in MPEG2). So if you are an fan of any channel listed you will have to readd it to your Favourites Channels list.

---------- Post added at 17:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:15 ----------

12 Streams has still to join MPEG4 so we have work out.

-If Virgin Media add up to 5 streams to MPEG4 every two weeks we feel it will now end on May 28th.

-We feel the next streams will join on April 29th.

C034
-A Message For Parents

C036 (Red Button stream)
-SptsETV01

C046
-alibi +1

C052
-Pop Power

C053
-Kerrang

C054
-ITVBe

C064
-I.D.

C065
-Sky Action

C068
-Desi Entertainment

C069
-BBC Parliament

C070
-New Music On Demand

C073
-Vevo

On April 29th, May 13th and May 27th viewers will not need to reset their FAVOURITES CHANNELS as the channels moving to MPEG4 on that day will just start broadcasting in MPEG4 on the streams their are broadcasting on right now.

Media Boy HQ do not work for Virgin Media UK so dates may change.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote