Thread: 350M Critical warning
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2021, 15:28   #19
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Critical warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by copernob View Post
I phoned Virgin today. Could not understand the bloke so he put me through to someone else. Is Everyone in UK at virgin staying home?? cant get to UK operator. Anyway was told there is a fault and should be fixed in 7 days. What a load of crap.
ANYWAY-I changed my Wireless password, switched off router then on about a dozen times, still getting 'Your internet connection is Unstable'. It loses connection then comes back on. Infuriating it is...I now can NOT get a WiFi connection on my phone via the hub. Keeps asking for password of which I keep putting in but no luck...All this since they Updated their CRAP WiFi.

---------- Post added at 14:57 ---------- Previous post was at 14:51 ----------

THAT--01/01/1970 has now gone. I find it rather strange it was there in first place.
Ok I've said this twice already, POST on the VM forums, stop making it difficult for yourself!