View Single Post
Old 24-12-2019, 11:53   #2421
newapollo
cf.addict

newapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant future
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inactive Digital View Post
Not sure if it'll be the same on VM, but red button and on demand aren't included as part of the free access on Sky:
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/yo...ifts-explained
Thanks for that, I hadn't read the small print. I'm on Ultimate Oomph so I should still be able to watch the red button games, or watch one of the Amazon 3pm games.

Must admit my local team aren't included in the red button matches, plus they've taken a massive step backwards compared to last season, although the "football" isn't quite as defensive as it was under Mr Pullis. I might find a working link by other means, which should also provide a better picture as Sky red button is only SD with no instant replays etc.
newapollo is offline   Reply With Quote