View Single Post
Old 24-12-2019, 10:54   #2420
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Or will they grow old and lazy like their parents?

When I was in my twenties I used to record quite a bit of TV. These days... CBA
The funny thing for me is I can be bothered to record because of Series Links, but can't be bothered most of the time with Catch-up that involves ad-breaks I can't skip and can't be bothered with streamers as I've not got the time and many shows come to broadcast eventually anyway. Plus I'm mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Indeed. Old Boy’s flaw is assuming the under 24s won’t adapt their viewing habits as they get older to be closer to (although not exactly the same as) current 34 year olds. They’re both sitting with the exact same technology at their fingertips, after all. I wouldn’t describe someone born in 1985 as likely to be a technophobe by any stretch.

However life happens, work, shifting behaviours, other priorities, more family viewing and less individual viewing.
Yeah, people change as the years pass. They'll claim they don't but they do.

Not to drag this into political territory, it's simply to illustrate a point, but the graphs/stats about how voters voting changes, or seems to, as they get older is interesting.

And I know my younger self loved voice tech in TV/Film and now I shudder at the thought of it. I still love gadgets, but I've changed.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote