Thread: General VM Upload Speed Increases
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 11:15   #40
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: 200mb upload speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyronnie View Post
Hi Snoopz, sorry for not getting back to you. The graph did go back to normal. The IP address was correct and still is.

For some reason the thinkbroadband monitor cant ping my connection now. I logged into the HUB3 to see if any of the settings had been changed but for the life of me couldn't find the option to respond to external pings. I'll have to have a look again this evening.

I have the white HUB3 that virgin were sending out as part of their trials program many years ago. I'm not sure if the device has started to develop issues.
The only thing i have enabled in the Hub3 Firewall settings is Firewall protection if that helps.

I don't think there is an option for external pings on the Hub3 and i also have the white trials hub.