View Single Post
Old 25-06-2019, 14:39   #1122
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox35 View Post
I posted about this a few days ago on the 21st along with info about the "Cloud" update with the Hub 3. So I was thinking it maybe something to do with the cloud capabilities of the new Horizon 4 UI? Do you know anything more about that?
We just saw your post four hours after we posted.

Only info I have on that new Horizon 4 is online.

---------- Post added at 14:39 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I can't tell what this is, maybe a disguised new service rather than a move within the network, but there are new HD streams on multiplex/stream alongside Premier Sports 2 HD now.

One is an HD stream and the screengrab has a VM Love logo from its promo reel.
The other is an HD stream with a Sky Cinema logo on its screengrab.

Showing on Tsid13/C047 on Digital Bit Rate website.
The new HD Channels maybe mean Virgin Media has sign an new deal with any of the following broadcasters?

A) Own by NBCUniversal International Networks?
CNBC HD
E! HD

B) Own by Sky plc?
Sky Atlantic HD
Sky Sports Racing HD

C) Own by Turner Broadcasting System Europe Limited (WarnerMedia)?
Boomerang HD
CNN International HD

Or any of the following?

Jazeera English HD
MUTV HD
Nick Jr. HD
Television X HD
Colours HD
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote