View Single Post
Old 24-06-2019, 20:18   #1112
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
You're probably right, but considering Sony is a heavyweight in tv shows, its tv channels underperform, not helped by all their different brands. Also, most Sony shows aren't on Sony's channels - yet.
After I wrote what I did earlier I found this about the other two True channels with regards to Freeview and other platforms.

Quote:
On 27th June True Entertainment will move from channel number 61 to channel number 48 and True Movies will move from Freeview channel number 62 to channel number 50. Both channels will only broadcast on Freeview in selected areas. You may have to retune to make these changes.

True Entertainment will continue to be available on Sky 179 Freesat 142 Virgin 189.

True Movies will continue to be available on Sky 319 Freesat 303 Virgin 424.
Source: www.truechannels.tv/about
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote