Thread: General Loyalty team
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2018, 14:56   #10
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age
Re: Loyalty team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Do you know if that works for Virgin Mobile? I go through periods of getting called daily for a few weeks a few times a year. I check the number on VM forums to see if it's them (and it is apparently) but I never pick up. And I can't block them as my phone doesn't do that.
I’m not a Virgin Mobile customer but am aware that there is a different signon to a Virgin Mobile account so would expect it to be there, not through My Virginmedia, otherwise the phone, I guess.
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote