View Single Post
Old 18-09-2018, 19:06   #2
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Captain Marvel Movie (2019)

yup, I am hyped. I heard some people whinging about it this afternoon before I saw it and I don't understand why. I don't know anything about Captain Marvel just as I didn't know anything about any of the other Marvel characters/movies before I saw them but this looks like a solid foundation to build on the others and there definitely isn't anything in the trailer to put me off. Marvel are well aware of the weight they carry on their shoulders now and the expectation in the run up to Infinity War P2 and such an amazing legacy of the previous films. I imagine this is going to be a fantastic movie, hugely popular and I am well chuffed to see Phill Coulson in it because I thought they were keeping AoS separate from the movies. This goes back to my realism factor though and it makes sense because Phil Coulson would have been No. 2 with Nick Fury back in the day doing his thing.

I am excited
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote