Thread: General Been proven right
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2018, 02:02   #22
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Been proven right

Yeah, I don't think that is the case anymore...or it just doesn't apply to all? I dunno if it was to incentivize us never to use the SD set up but years ago, when we moved to HD, they just waved the HD fee altogether and hubby had like 4 or 5 old SD boxes that served no purpose.

When I say "operating" I believe they stopped any of the networks that go onto an SD viewing card from working but yes, you do get the basic free to air stuff. (On those boxes). Don't think that they can stop the signal to those boxes given that it comes through a sat dish and that belongs to the customer / just sits on the house and works unless damaged.

I think that they stopped supplying / selling SD boxes nearly a decade ago and last year they stopped selling HD boxes.
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote