View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 10:18   #1
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
The brothels operating within view of the Police

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43784251

There are, apparently, brothels operating with the full knowledge of the police. As long as the girls are kept safe, and not exploited, the Police will not close them down.

What do you think?

While I understand that people do have moral and ethical objections to brothels, and sex workers in general, I think that this is a good thing, and I think it should go further.

Brothels and Prostitution should be legalised. Then they can be licenced, and when they are licenced, the authorities can then start monitoring the girls to ensure they are not mistreated, that they are clean, and they don't rip off the customers.

After all, the industry will continue to exist, as there will always be people willing to pay, and if there are those willing to pay, there will be those who are willing to sell the act, and they may not have their girl's best interests at heart, after all, even if their girls are abused to the point they can no longer work or end up on heroin just to cope with their life, there are always fresh girls who can be exploited.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote