View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 11:48   #393
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post
Then fight 'fear' with facts. If most predictions suggest that Brexit is destructive to the UK economy but these predictions are 'BS' as you and another forummer say, then show why they are wrong. As I said earlier, if there is evidence of flawed methodology or the studies are lies, then surely it would be good for everyone to expose this to the world. It would help stabilise our economy and persuade companies to stay in the UK.

I would like to see these secret treasury reports of sector by sector analysis. Hopefully these will be published soon.

You live in a dream world if you think the EU isn't lurking in the shadows behind closed doors, doing back hand deals with companies to distupt the UK-EU partnership.

If anything that has come out of this and something I agree with a remainer is that we can't go back into the EU with the same privileges we had before. It's almost like this is what they wanted us to do. be a 3rd rate country as part of the 28 member nation if we go back.

We need to press on and move on from them it's only going to get worse and if anything Brexit has shown how bad the EU actually is.

You tell me when all we see in the papers is Germany and France at the top of the table when it comes how how laws and decisions are made? I've no doubt the other nations get a vote it's pretty hard to say Yes/No to the 2 Mafia bosses sat at the end of the table.

The 2 that decide how trade and a matter of all other things work within the EU they can make it easy or hard for those said countries if things don't go the way they want.

We have shown by pulling out how bad it can actually be to the others.

Call me what you want a person with no knowledge of the EU but I've seen enough to say bye and I don't give a stuff what a pro-remainer thinks.