View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 11:36   #392
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post
Then fight 'fear' with facts
If you have a pathological hatred of something then facts are the last thing you would offer.

There does seem to be a pattern here: when evidence is put forward on why this whole project is flawed and that the Turkey's have indeed voted for Christmas, the response is one of the following:

- Faith and Hope, my friend, Faith and Hope
- Stop telling me what I do not want to hear
- a cartoon-like, one dimensional portrayal of something that is complex and nuanced

If leaving the EU with no plan and no preparation led by a team of infighting incompetents is not going to make us poorer, please give us the evidence?

Oh, did I add that voting Leave will now, due to the Tory incompetence, directly lead to a Corbyn Government? Enjoy