View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 09:48   #14
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: virgin Media-NTL Group rip off customers

I consulted Ofcom and apparently its not illegal for the NTL Group to do this. They said only BT is restricted to do this because of its pre-dominant position. This excludes BT softphone,BT Mobile and voip.

I called someone this morning, and after they put the phone down, I heard those 3 bleeps which nokia phones play when the call is terminated. So how can you explain this.

Ok, so its not illegal if they are using sim boxes, but if they are shouldn't they reduce call rates, it would be better if they did because they'd get more custom.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote