View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 23:15   #5
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: virgin Media-NTL Group rip off customers

Calling mobiles during morning weekdays on all networks is generally bad, but its all the time to 3 mobiles. Often, mobile networks are blamed for it but according to that above link its because of sim boxes and extra equipment.

---------- Post added at 23:15 ---------- Previous post was at 23:11 ----------

Oh I know they had nothing to do with each other back then, well they did in one or two franchises which were Cable London(The i'm in) and Birmingham cable, they were joint ventures after comcast sold them to NTL, Telewest owned 50% of each until they purchased the other 50%.

But both cable companies did work together and share ideas and they also worked with Cable and Wireless.

But now I know why they are the only company apart from Cable and Wireless to offer Talk anywhere.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote