View Single Post
Old 28-03-2022, 16:43   #46
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Oscar nominations 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I'll take your word for it and try and watch it this week. Probably Thursday. I am going to break my garden rule; the only animated stuff I have ever watched (and will watch) is Disney and Pixar. The two exceptions to that are the Clone Wars and Avatar: The Last Airbender. This experience is either going to reinforce and solidify that position or encourage me to be more flexible in the future.
Let me know what you think. If you like it you can add another studio to your exception list because Cartoon Saloon are really good.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote