View Single Post
Old 15-06-2018, 19:59   #1381
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloé Palmas View Post
So I have a question (to both you and Damien), do you think the stories about Kim having people executed by 100+ dogs eating them is accurate?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-dogs-made-up

I personally think that it is farfetched, too but then again he is absolutely bat shit crazy.

Anti aircraft fire is bad enough...but the dogs. Umm I don't see that as a credible means of execution, even by his standards - what do you think?
I don't know about the specific dog thing but Kim is a vast human rights abuser as were his predecessors in this family.

We're losing perspective on how bad the North Korean leadership is. There are few people as bad as them on this planet. Even Putin doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same league as them. North Korea have the closest equivalents in concentration camps/gulags we know of in the modern world. Political dissents aren't an issue because even a lack of enthusiasm for the leadership is met with swift brutality if not death.

You can find a list of what they've done on Google but two specific books: Nothing to Envy and In Order To Live and good on this. Escape from Camp 14 too which recounts stories of an entire family sent to the gulag because of his father's lack of purity and ultimate disservice to the regime. Most people died of starvation, the kid escaped.

The people outside of the cities can struggle for food. Especially if they've, on their ancestors, have been assumed to have shown a lack of respect to Dear Leader. This video here shows a young woman looking for food (it's hard to watch. so you've been warned): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzTC31JA7DY

America has to deal with him for everyone's safety but let's never forget who he is.