View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 23:16   #1313
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

I think that Fox is worried that he won't have a department to run in a while. The fear of redundancy can make people say stupid stuff. He'll still have a job though, just not a cabinet level position.

---------- Post added at 22:16 ---------- Previous post was at 22:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
And lets remember here, so far, Conservative MPs who have accepted wrong doing in the cabinet have resigned when faced with tough pressure.
Yeah, I mean when you are accused of having a "show me your papers policy" what else is there to do, other than resign?

Quote:
In the Labour Party, where Antisemitism is rife, so far there is a leader who won't deal with the problem properly despite being under pressure, i.e by sacking Ken Livingston or resign.
Of course...compare the other side to Hitler apologists. What else.

(FYI that wasn't a swipe at you, May did that exact thing on PMQs which is precisely the kind of behavior that makes me view her so poorly).