Thread: Streaming Halo
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 19:05   #17
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Halo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
you can pay by paypal with no address set up. Whether it would flag the Paypal address and then stop you I dunno but it might not.

Interestingly you can also get Virtual US credit cards https://www.usunlocked.com/service/ not that I have tried this
good to know. Given the competition between streaming services and the established dominance of Amazon and Netflix you would think new services wouldn't want to restrict themselves in terms of customer growth and would take anything they can get. I think Disney nailed it although I know there was a massive upfront cost in infrastructure investment.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote